Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Baby Neck Warmer































Hi Friend,
Please allow me to introduce you to Baby Baftani, isn't she a doll? I am a very proud Mama. She is 14 months old, a super fast walker, and when she looks at you, it seems like she is reading your mind. Oh and she likes to eat paper (I don't  know what to do about that, any suggestions?)
Here she is modeling my new Neck Warmers for babies. I have been knitting them for this winter. They are soft and easy to use for babies who seem to want to take everything off. and you don't have to worry about constantly adjusting it. they can also work as head bands if you pull them up and over the ears.  I will be putting them on Etsy soon so please check back for updates!

What do you think? Do you like it?

3 comments:

  1. she is gorgeous! just like mama. :) I always hated having chilly neck as a kid and those zippers don't go high enough, plus they are annoying. I like that idea. It looks cozy and if its chunky enough, it's like a neck pillow if they fall asleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dara, i might have to use that line "neck pillow" YES!

    ReplyDelete