Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shabby Chic
































































Over the long weekend I went to Shabby Chic to have a lookie look at all the new fantastic, clean and white home decor that Rachel Ashwell has to offer. Lately I am into everything white, white sheets, white quilts, white decor... I was snapping some photos (totally allowed in this store) when I noticed some one else also taking photos, but she was much bolder than me, she was moving things around and taking photos.  It was Rachel herself! OMG! She was so very nice and let me take a picture with her. The bed above was so comfy and inviting I could crawl right in and take a little (or long) nap, this is not allowed.  Anyways, this store is full of inspiration I recommend visiting if you have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment