Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pretty Good Egg
























Hi Friend,
I came across these pretty ladies on one of the foodie blogs I read and I was fascinated. I had never seen anything like it before, but after a little Google search I found out that it has been done many times and there are a lot of recipes out there to make these pretty in pink hard boiled eggs.
Here is the one that I found the best:

Hard boiled eggs (hard boil them when they are a week old in your fridge)
1 can of whole red beets
1 cup cider vinegar
1 cup cold water
A little salt and pepper
Put everything in a jar (including the beat juice from the can). Let them sit in your fridge for a couple of days and you should have pickled pretty eggs! if they were not as pink as you wanted them to be leave them in for a day or 2 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment