Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Muffins






































Hi Friend,
I have an awesome recipe for you, healthy pumpkin muffins, I bought a slice of pumpkin from the farmers market, so I can make this from scratch, you can very well use caned pumpkin.  But if you want to do the same as I did, here is how it goes:
Cut the skin off the flesh then cut the flesh into small pieces. Put it in the oven on broil for 15-20 minutes (keep an eye on it) at 300' F till it is soft.  Take it out, let it cool then pure in a food processor.

You will need:
1 Cup Pumpkin (canned or pureed)
1 1/2 Cup Unbleached All Purpose Flour
2/3 Cup Maple Syrup
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/3 Cup Grape Seed Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
2 Eggs
2 Tablespoon Chamomile

Tip: Always mix the dry ingredients first the add in the wet.
Would you let me know how it turns out when you make it?

No comments:

Post a Comment