Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Talking Like a Baby




















Hi Friend,
I have noticed that when I am with Baby Baftani, I get to talk to random people on the street (she says "HI!" to everyone).  But another thing that I have been noticing is that I talk to them in Baby B's place, WHAAAAAT? Tthe strang thing is that I don't even realize it untill after I am done talking to them and they are gone, and I think "What did just happen?" I must sound like an idiot. Does this happen to you? Do you talk to people in your childs place? Do you call your spouse Daddy/Mommie like your baby would?  I think the number of times I actually call my husband by his first name has decreased dramatically since Baby B has arrived in our household. What is this all about? I would love to hear your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. that's a really cute picture. :)

    my mom still calls my dad "daddy" rather than pete. and my dad is the same. haha

    ReplyDelete