I made these 2 bracelets in 40 minutes. All you need is neon color yarn, wooden bangles, and glue.
1. Make a small ball with the yarn (about 1.5" diameter)
2. Put a dab of glue on the inside of the bangle.
3. Adhere the tip of the yarn to the back/inside of the bangle where the glue is.
4. Apply a thin coat of glue, 1 inch wide, to the outside surface of the bangle.
5. Slowly wrap the yarn around the bangle as tight and straight as you can.
6. when you run out of glued surface area, apply glue for another inch and continue wrapping.
7. When you finished the whole bangle, cut the yarn so you have a little bit left to reach the inside of the bangle and glue in place.
And there you have it, now go make your own.