Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Derosa Designs

Hi Friend,
Hope you had a lovely weekend, Baby B was on spring break (teehee) so I spend Friday at home with her, it made for a nice long weekend and we had lots of fun. I will tell you all about it in the up coming posts.
I bought this very pretty necklace from my friend Angela last week. She makes beautiful custom made jewelry, and these hot stamped ones are my fave. She can make them however your lovely heart desires. What a great gift for Mother's Day, huh? They sell for $38 and up depending on what you want.
I asked her for Baby's name and I love how it looks. I have been wearing it since she gave it to me.
As a special treat she is giving anyone who mentions Baftani a %10 discount. So send her an email and let her know what you want on your pendent or charm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment