Monday, March 4, 2013

KUZEH Pottery at Cozbi


Hi Friends,
I am so excited, because for the first time ever, my pottery work will be sold in a lovely little store in Brooklyn! The name of the store is Cozbi and it is filled with lovely and impeccable hand made clothing by Cozbi Cabrera herself, jewelry, bags, dolls, and so much more made by other local artists. Her store is beautiful and I am so honored to have my pieces displayed there.
Take a look at Cozbi's site and you will see what I mean. Martha Stewart and Oprah have featured her one of a kind cloth dolls (Munecas) in their magazines and on TV.

If you are in the Neighbourhood on Saturday March 16th. I will be at Cozbi's Store with my new pottery line called Kuzeh and would love to see you!

Cozbi:
351 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215.  718-246-7960.

2 comments:

  1. aaahhh! so exciting congrats on your pieces being sold! they are so awesome. we use our little bowls for mixing and crushing spices, fruit salad, and condiments. :)
    -Dara

    ReplyDelete